Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: dinner shakedown (Labradors)  (Read 1326 times)

bloomer

• Joined Aug 2010
  • leslie, fife
  • i have chickens, sheep and opinions!!!
dinner shakedown (Labradors)
« on: February 06, 2014, 04:17:43 pm »
this is todays offering from a youtube channel i subscribe to...

these dogs are super cute and appear in a lot of video's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXgUuH2KoPI

this one just hit a soft spot, i grew up with a lab and its such a lab thing to do...

in the hills

• Joined Feb 2012
Re: dinner shakedown (Labradors)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 05:56:11 pm »
Ahhhh ....... bless.  ;D

Labs do like their food. Our pup does what we call the "dinner dance". As you carry her food to the spot where she is fed (away from our other dog because she is as yet untrained and would eat her own food and his before he's made up his mind to make a start  ::)) she runs along but spins round and round in tight circles as she goes. The children think it's  :roflanim:.

She is crackers and supplements her diet with most of the nasties mentioned in another thread on here about commercial dog food eg. bones, beaks, rotting pheasants

Her mum is a working dog but was kept as a house dog while in whelp and when raising her pups. Her breeder told us that his nan couldn't work out where her lettuces were going until they spotted the bitch out there helping herself during one of his visits  ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS