Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Wanted Smallholding in France to Rent with a view to purchase  (Read 2005 times)

nickds

• Joined Feb 2014
Wanted Smallholding in France to Rent with a view to purchase
« on: February 04, 2014, 09:26:16 am »
Hi All,

We are currently living in the Deux Sevres region of France and have been on the search for a smallholding to purchase over here.  We ideally like to rent to buy as it would make a lot more sense for us just now.

I (Nick 29) am a successful tree surgeon by trade and I also have a Sawmill and various other machines related to trees and processing them to usable products.  Ideally the property would have a woodland.

My partner (Gina 28) is a complementary therapist but she is limited to doing it mobile as we do not have the correct facilities where we are at the moment.

We have 2 Girls who are 4 and 7 and they go to a French school.  Ample ground is a must for them to run around and play on and eventually get some ponies for them to look after.

Finally we have a daft dog called Ellie and in total 6 kune kune cross pigs.

Ideally the property would require work and would be ecologically sound with materials already used.

If you know of anywhere or have one available please let us know.  I can be contacted on 0549296454 in France.

Many thanks

Nick

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS