Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: All on my own!  (Read 5201 times)

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
Re: All on my own!
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2009, 08:21:16 pm »
yeah sure :) any more local people want to come ? are we holding it at Sandys again so she can attended lol and i'll try and remember home made cookies (low fat contents if required) hehe.

Am trying something different this year upcycled cards as am using up old cards.

Linz

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2009, 08:24:47 pm »
Sounds a good idea.  You there Sandy?  How about it?  One of us provides the room and the big table to work at, the others provide the nibbles and drinks; and take it in turns.  Sarah (Townie) and her daughter might come too? 
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2009, 08:28:17 pm »
Btw bloke who craft are welcome too :)

sandy

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2009, 08:37:45 pm »
Yeah, fine by me.....look forward to seeing everyone ;D

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2009, 08:43:08 pm »
Hey, mr popular! Lots of good wishes Farmer, must be catching as my husband is in a similar painful situation!
Little Blue

Farmer

• Joined May 2009
  • Sidway, Staffordshire
    • Farmeats.com
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2009, 08:59:47 pm »
Thanks everyone...just goes to prove my point...you guys are great!

Leg still very painful, but all the best wishes make it worth the suffering...going to have a long soak in a hot bath whilst catching up on some telly...think a hip replacement is on the cards, but can't afford the time right now...moving to 'new' farm in two weeks and still have lots to do, so couldn't rest anyway...really excited about animals having new ground to explore and a lot less mud than they have had to put up with in later years...and best of all, some new animals to welcome, 5 additional Dexters, 7 Balwen sheep and two/three new GoS maiden gilts and later on a replacement Boar...what could be better...pain...what pain!!!

Thanks again everyone...I should have realised...you're never alone with TAS

Farmer  ;D ;D ;D
 :farmer: (John)

sandy

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2009, 09:17:21 pm »
I had a hip replacement in 2004, I used to be in lot's of pain so understand, everytime I moved in bed it would wake me up, soon as I got over the operation I felt great and could walk without pain!!! I have had a few small accidents since so not as good as I was but great results!!! pain drags you down, hope you get it done soon!!!

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
  • Dust yourself off when life throws you down.
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2009, 10:29:47 pm »
All the best from me as well.
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS