Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pigs for sale  (Read 988 times)

Hywel2

• Joined Jan 2014
Pigs for sale
« on: January 24, 2014, 11:03:58 pm »
I'm finally selling the last of my pigs. There's two large white/landrace crosses (one shows more of the large white and the other shows more of the landrace) and a pietrain/large white cross. The oldest is has produced some nice litters of ten or more (she's given me fifteen before now) and looks after them well. They're free range so are easy to handle as they come to the bucket eagerly. The youngest is about 18 months, the oldest is about 5 years. I'd prefer they go to a breeder and as I'm now just hanging up my boots I'll let them go for a lower offer than normal. They're ideal for the small holder looking to start out and try a new experience. I've also got a couple of home made pig arks; wooden framed plank flooring with plastisol roofs. They insulate and keep the pigs warm and can hold three (seen them many times all comfortably relaxing within). If you're interested in providing an offer just give me a shout on 07985 923799. I'm based down in Neath-Port Talbot, Wales.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS