Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Being watched!  (Read 2004 times)

Farmer

• Joined May 2009
  • Sidway, Staffordshire
    • Farmeats.com
Being watched!
« on: September 05, 2009, 10:40:36 am »
Had a strange experience last night...I was busy working at the computer in my office/study around 1am, with only the desk light on and the glow from the screen...when I had a strong sensation of being watched...the hair on the back of my neck stood on end and I really felt quite nervous...plucking up the courage to turn around I could see that there was no one at the door or looking in the windows...so I tried to ignore it.  But the feeling was still there...so I stood up to check if there was anyone in the corridor...and that's when I spotted the watcher!

One of our hens was perched on the top of a cupboard half hidden by the shadows...how she got there without anyone noticing or the dogs not creating I do not know...but there she was, peacefully dozing...I gathered her up and returned her back to the hen house. I decided that that was enough excitement for one day and went to bed.  Creepy experience

farmer  :o
 :farmer:

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
Re: Being watched!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 11:00:15 am »
Hee hee hee, what a fright though at that time of the night!

sandy

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 11:13:34 am »
WHo said chickens were dum!!!!! SHe wanted to see what you were posting on the tas FORUM!!!

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 03:47:19 pm »
And tomorrow early hours we may get a posting from a chicken 

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 03:59:56 pm »
Well I reckon it'll be a piece of s4lt ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Farmer

• Joined May 2009
  • Sidway, Staffordshire
    • Farmeats.com
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 07:10:01 am »
The problem is I find myself looking at the cupboard everytime I enter the office now...just to make sure she's not returned...still can't understand how she managed to get passed the dogs...clever chuck eh! Oh..and yes Annie she did leave a MESSAGE...I had to clear it up!!  ::)

Farmer
 :farmer:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS