Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Well - I have left The Grange for good (I think).....  (Read 5976 times)

darkbrowneggs

• Joined Aug 2010
    • The World is My Lobster
Re: Well - I have left The Grange for good (I think).....
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2014, 03:59:35 pm »
Many many thanks everyone for all the good wishes and kind comments and offers of stoppovers.  Much appreciated. 

It looks as though may be here for a few days yet as the lift for the buggy is not yet completed.  Don't want to be too long though as it Burns Night on 23rd

To follow my travel journal see http://www.theworldismylobster.org.uk

For lots of info about Marans and how to breed and look after them see www.darkbrowneggs.info

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2014, 07:03:04 pm »
You're not still going to Up Helly a at the end of the month are you? I wsa worried about a motorhome being blown away up there but I guess Thebus would stand anything - I suppose they DO take Thebuses on the ferries do they  :innocent:
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

darkbrowneggs

• Joined Aug 2010
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2014, 07:08:58 pm »
Well thats the plan :fc: , but it doesnt have to be set in stone, I can change everything as I go along.   :D

For lots of info about Marans and how to breed and look after them see www.darkbrowneggs.info

Mammyshaz

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Durham
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2014, 07:12:14 pm »
Have a great journey, free as the wind. I'll look out for Thebus and read your journal as you travel   :wave:

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2014, 10:47:31 pm »
If you want something to do while you are in Wolverhampton, I'm only in Telford if you fancy a visit. Kettle's always on.

darkbrowneggs

• Joined Aug 2010
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2014, 11:29:47 am »
Probably a longish way by mobility scooter  :roflanim:  especially with Phoebe in tow  :roflanim:  but thanks for the offer.  Have to say I am well set up here.  I have the customer lounge to myself.  A heater and free wi-fi  :thumbsup:

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2014, 10:39:16 pm »
I can't beat that.  ;D

Shropshirelass

• Joined Jul 2012
  • South Shropshire
  • A country lass who loves it all!
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2014, 07:58:58 pm »
Good luck & have fun - maybe get some shopping done whilst in wolves as I bet there's going to be a lot more going on there than some of the places you'll be visiting x

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS