Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Large Black Weaners WANTED  (Read 1796 times)

zackyb

• Joined Oct 2010
Large Black Weaners WANTED
« on: March 14, 2014, 09:41:03 am »
Hello

I would like to buy two Large Black gilt weaners please in the Yorkshire area. To raise for meat, they will be free range outdoors so will have a good natural life.

I can pick up this weekend or next and have CPH etc.

Many thanks in advance

arborexplora

• Joined Jul 2011
  • County Durham
Re: Large Black Weaners WANTED
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 11:57:43 am »
Hi, I am not sure if we would be too far from you and if you'd be interested in Saddlebacks, but if you are we have some weaners available now. Gilts available, birth notified and good pedigree. Located in Butterknowle, County Durham near Bishop Auckland. Regards Richard 07834548859

ChaseView

• Joined Mar 2012
    • Chase View Farm
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 03:13:38 pm »
Hello,
Did you get some Large Blacks? If not, we are based in Staffordshire and have 2 litters of pedigree Large Blacks ready to go at  the beginning of May.

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 08:58:40 am »
Hi
I have 3 large black gilts for sale. They have good temperaments and come from Nocturne sow lines.
They are killable now. Would you be interested?
Thanks
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS