Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: FOR SALE Wheel Horse Tractor ideal for yard / stables / garden / first tractor  (Read 2596 times)

steveisafergiman

• Joined Aug 2013
  • Norwich, Norfolk
  • Frustrated Townie Again
FOR SALE Wheel Horse B111 Garden Tractor.

11 horse power Briggs and Stratton Engine.

Fully restored and in excellent original condition.

Mechanically 100%, gears all work both forward and reverse. Brakes are good.
Headlights function, reflectors on rear. Starts first time off the battery ( included and charged ). Kept in the garage so nice and dry. No oil leaks. Tyres have lots of tread.
Comes with the cutting deck which has 3 blades but these will need sharpened before use, drive belt ( new ) included. Cutting deck is in need of painting to be as nice as the tractor.
I have never used the cutting deck as I have used the tractor for moving my caravan, trailers and towing.

This is a great 'first' tractor or just very handy about the place, there is even an owners club and it could be shown locally too if you are into that, or simply a very nice and inexpensive ride on mower. Can tow a full trailer around the garden no problem.
Only selling as I need the space in my garage for a full size vintage tractor now and dont want to store it outside.

Tractor is in Norwich at my house in the garage so warm and dry!

Can deliver at cost or help load.
Please feel free to come and try, you wont be disappointed by 'little Red' as my daughters call it.
Contact via email is best initially.
Thanks,
Steve

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS