Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Eaml2 first time query  (Read 2246 times)

Sasha

• Joined Dec 2013
Eaml2 first time query
« on: December 27, 2013, 05:11:55 pm »
I'm getting some pigs tomorrow and I've already registered and filled in the contact info etc on the eaml2 site.

I've just received an email "Your AML2/FCI movement is on its way".  Consignment will be submitted tomorrow etc.   If you need to change the movement before that  you can access it under the 'Pending Movements' in your 'Movement Archive' on your eAML2 online account.

But no "Pending Movements" show up, so how will I confirm it - or do they only show up after the person delivering the pigs has confirmed that they're loaded and have left?

Sorry if I'm asking the obvious, any help much appreciated.

Berkshire Boy

• Joined May 2011
  • Presteigne, Powys
Re: Eaml2 first time query
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 06:11:23 pm »
You don't need to confirm until the pigs are with you. It will then show on the site.
Everyone makes mistakes as the Dalek said climbing off the dustbin.

Fowlman

• Joined Apr 2012
  • Wiltshire
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 06:19:33 pm »
I believe you have three days to confirm so no panic.
Tucked away on the downs in wiltshire.

hughesy

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Anglesey
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 06:24:52 pm »
Only the person sending the pigs can make any amendments and only movements that you have set up to send will appear in the pending movements. Once the pigs have arrived you will be able to sign in and confirm receipt of them. It's very easy to do but a lot harder to explain.

Sasha

• Joined Dec 2013
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 07:22:43 am »
Thanks for clearing that up.  It's what I suspected, but thought I'd better check.

Tudful Tamworths

• Joined Aug 2009
    • Liz's website
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 01:10:09 am »
It's a bit baffling the first time, but next time you'll find it a lot easier. If every you need any advice, feel free to message me.
Enjoy your pigs x
www.lizshankland.com www.biggingerpigs.com
Author of the Haynes Pig Manual, Haynes Smallholding Manual, and the Haynes Sheep Manual. Three times winner of the Tamworth Champion of Champions. Teaching smallholding courses at Kate Humble's farm: www.humblebynature.com

Sasha

• Joined Dec 2013
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 02:08:35 pm »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS