Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Weekend vacancies Bransby Horses Home Lincolnshire  (Read 4848 times)

Rosey

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Lincolnshire UK
    • UKNaturepics.com
Weekend vacancies Bransby Horses Home Lincolnshire
« on: March 24, 2008, 07:54:32 pm »
Hi All

Bransby Horses Home, Saxilby Lincolnshire are looking for weekend staff. One weekend per fortnight 8-3pm £35 per day paid by cheque on Sunday.

Lunch is 11.30 -  1pm and sunday lunch is provided for a £1 donation. Please contact Sally on the number on their website.

www.bransbyhorses.co.uk

Thanks
Rosey

danndans

• Joined Jan 2008
  • aberystwyth
Re: Weekend vacancies Bransby Horses Home Lincolnshire
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 10:38:30 pm »
well Rosey, i would of thort youd  of managed them easy ;D

Good luck with finding someone :)
Make your words soft and sweet, as one day you may have to eat them.

Rosey

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Lincolnshire UK
    • UKNaturepics.com
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 04:00:28 pm »
Hi Dan
LOl, yeah only trouble is I did too good a job filling in during the last fews weeks and have been offered more work! Busy with two new articles to reasearch and write so can only work every other weekend.  Good place to work though and lovely people.

To describe a few of the 300 residents.

My favourites
Maddie: She is around 15 hands and in her 30's, she has inhalers twice a day plus painkillers, she can run around the field faster than anyone when it comes to medication time. She is sweet, she puts her head on my shoulder and goes to sleep with her bottom lip wobbling.

Cindy I think is 40, she is a shetland and lives with the donkies, she is sweet and stubborn.

Ebony and Leroy: two black donkies, Ebony has severe sweet itch and Leroy was abandoned.

Chutney: she is a young cob with a white mane two brown ears sticking out and lovely.

danndans

• Joined Jan 2008
  • aberystwyth
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 06:32:04 pm »
Nothing quite like keeping busy on a busy day ;D
Make your words soft and sweet, as one day you may have to eat them.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS