Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Welsh Sec C & D's all ages inc ridden stock, for sale/swap/px nottinghamshire  (Read 2180 times)

mfp

• Joined Dec 2013
 :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:
Due to the current Equine climate, we are halving the number of horses we keep.

There are approx 15 for sale inc a stallion, mares (none in foal for 2014, but a free service to one of our stallions can be included in sale), ridden stock, foals, youngstock......

Our main priority is finding them knowledgeable, kind homes, where they won't be passed around from one owner to the next.

Our stock is all county show standard, and many county winners are included on the for sale list.
The prices reflect the current climate, not the quality of the stock; foals from £250, Youngsters from £400, mares from £500, ridden stock from £800, stallion negotiable. I am willing to swap / p/x for hay/haylage/weaners etc

POTENTIAL HOMES WILL BE VETTED FOR SUITABILITY we have worked very hard to get the quality of stock we have, and love them all incredibly, this is a very difficult situation

Please get in touch if you require any further info

Nagz1

• Joined Dec 2013
Hi please can you email me a number or call me regarding horses my number is 07773159665 thanks

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
Smart looking foal.

mfp

• Joined Dec 2013
Thank you!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS