Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Livery/land wanted  (Read 2248 times)

Dragonfly

• Joined Dec 2013
Livery/land wanted
« on: December 04, 2013, 02:16:33 pm »
Hi,

I am in Central Scotland, Stirling/Alloa area, and have 2 geldings and I am struggling to find a suitable place to keep them.
Ideally I want assisted/part livery with somewhere to ride. Need year round turn out preferably separate mare/gelding fields. I am fed up with nasty gossiping liveries, just want a quiet life, as do my horses! 
I've got to the stage now that I would consider renting a field as long as it had some sort of shelter and good fencing.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

lachlanandmarcus

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Aberdeenshire
Re: Livery/land wanted
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 03:22:36 pm »
Have you tried Liverylist online or maybe local feed and tack shop noticeboards, also local riding club and pony club website pages classifieds?

Failing that is there a Horsey stuff for sale FB page in your area, there's a Scotland one and we have an Aberdeenshire one which is very good for enquiries like that.

Also check with your local endurance group via their website or FB page, endurance peeps are quite solitary peeps sometimes so they tend to look for the same sort of thing you are seeking so may know of something locally.

Hope this helps a bit :-)

AnnS

• Joined Aug 2011
Re: Livery/land wanted
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 03:58:39 pm »
There was an ad on gumtree stirling a few days ago, Sauchenford outside Stirling.

AnnS

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS