Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Smallholding books for sale, East Ayrshire  (Read 2170 times)

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Smallholding books for sale, East Ayrshire
« on: November 12, 2013, 10:30:40 am »
Hi there,
I was wondering if you had anyone in your group who would be interested in buying a quantity of smallholding books and magazines. I have 3 bound volumes of Smallholder magazines dating back some 20 odd years ago and a fair amount of smallholding books in very good condition. They include books on sheep husbandry and showing, cattle husbandry and showing, goat husbandry and showing, rare breeds and general smallholding. I would be looking for £35 for the lot and they would need to arrange to collect or I could deliver locally. It just seems a shame that they are sitting in my bookcase gathering dust when someone could be enjoying them. I stay in East Ayrshire, beside Auchinleck and was one on the founder members of Ayrshire Goat Club and also the Ayrshire Smallholding Club. Happy days!
Regards Wilma McFarlane wilmamcfarlane@hotmail.com

Dundonald hens

• Joined Aug 2010
Re: Smallholding books for sale, East Ayrshire
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 05:34:33 pm »
How much for the rare breed and smallholder ones please ?

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 05:43:38 pm »
You will have to email Wilma - I only posted her email  :)

sheepandponies

• Joined Nov 2009
  • Galston
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 07:22:31 am »
Just to let you know that I have bought the smallholder mags from Wilma which are in great condition.  She still has the various hard back books on various farm animal keeping which would be a good buy if you are new to stock keeping.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS