Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Wanted-corrugated iron, release pen/deer netting  (Read 2170 times)

lord flynn

• Joined Mar 2012
Wanted-corrugated iron, release pen/deer netting
« on: November 11, 2013, 09:25:31 am »
This is just on the off chance that someone has some spare and wants to sell. Can pick up from Central Belt, Lanarkshire etc.

Couple of sheets of corrugated iron (or more if some available) for use as windbreaks around chicken pens. I also need some plastic fencing mesh to finish off a pen-turned out bigger than I planned  :-[ but don't really want to buy another 100m. 25-50m should do it.

wooden pallets

TIA  :)

Andrew

• Joined Dec 2007
Re: Wanted-corrugated iron, release pen/deer netting
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 08:24:52 pm »
We are in Blanefield G63 and have just sold our land and have about 10 sheets of corrugated iron that you are welcome to have for free if you can pick it up within the next few weeks.

lord flynn

• Joined Mar 2012
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 09:16:19 am »
That would be awesome, thanks-let me look at some dates although it will be a weekend?

bloomer

• Joined Aug 2010
  • leslie, fife
  • i have chickens, sheep and opinions!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 04:43:48 pm »
where are you lord flynn i know its central belt somewhere, i have to go to Andrews this week anyway (probably) and i live in tullibody near stirling/alloa if thats any easier for you i could easily fetch them over this way if it helps...

lord flynn

• Joined Mar 2012
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 04:55:46 pm »
Hi
I'm in South Lanarkshire,  between Biggar and Lanark but thanks for the offer :)

lord flynn

• Joined Mar 2012
Re: Wanted-shed, Biggar
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 09:38:53 am »
I know this is a long shot on here, you'll all want your sheds :D

but I am looking for one, if anyone is likely to replace one in the next few months and has a secondhand one to sell. I live between Biggar and Lanark, work in Penicuik and happy to uplift within reasonable distance of these.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 09:54:27 am by lord flynn »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS