Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Liveryman & Wahl Clipper Blades for sale (plus free Liveryman Harmony Clipper)  (Read 1712 times)

ZaktheLad

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Thornbury, Nr Bristol
5 clipper blades for sale as follows:-

Liveryman 10w 2.4mm (missing 2 teeth at end but does not affect the clip)
Liveryman size 10 1.6mm (narrow head)
Liveryman wide 1.0mm
Wahl 8.5 - 2.8mm (narrow)
Wahl 9 - 2mm (narrow head)

£10.00 each.  All of the above blades do (I believe) fir various LIveryman and Wahl clippers)

I also have a Liveryman Harmony clipper handset with battery pack and new adapter/charger free of charge if anyone wants it.  It does work and was serviced in September2012 but when it came back from Clippersharp it worked intermittently.  I sent it back again and they said they could find nothing wrong with it but sold me a £40 new adapter/charger that will come free with the handset!  It has therefore sat in my cupboard since then and I have replaced with another horse clipper that is more up to the job of clipping a very dense haired cob.    These Harmony clippers are definitely more suited to something fine haired or even for a dog as they really do struggle with anything too hairy!

I have had the clippers for several years and this is the first trouble I have had with them - as I mentioned, they do work and the battery pack does charge up, but if anyone does want them it would be on the understanding that they are either for spare/repair or on the chance that you can get them working without the start/stop action that they are showing me.  Hence the reason they are free.

Happy to post.  I am based in the Bristol/Gloucester area.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS