Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Central Scotland Smallholders Association Bar B  (Read 1889 times)

sandy

Central Scotland Smallholders Association Bar B
« on: August 16, 2009, 02:04:14 pm »
 :P Thanks to the Central Scotland Smallholders Association we all had big stuffed bellies.....well I did!! The Bar B was great and what a lovely set  up Carol and Graham have, could have stayed all day but had to leave to get back to reality. Great to see people and sorry for not getting to talk to many, I am a real Miss Chatterbox and  did not have time to mix as I was too busy eating that scrumptious food :P :P I had to attend on my own as my OH had to stay in charge of the B&B as we were very busy, when I left, my OH heard the dogs barking, which is very unusual only to find the chickens roaming in the garden, just as he went out the doorbell rang so he came in and the dogs followed (they are supposed to stay outside) to find more tourists wanting rooms, also the guests that were here kept him busy with questions etc, needless to say, he was pleased to see me back!!!
So, whens the next!!! ;D ;D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Central Scotland Smallholders Association Bar B
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 02:33:45 pm »
I second that - what a great afternoon and evening, and I am green with jealousy - Carol and Graham's place is lovely, and a lot  of hard work has been put into it.  I nearly started breeding Kunes but the thought of taking them to slaughter stopped me. (what a wimp !) We even had the organic side set up, abattoir primed etc, but it wasn't to be, then I moved down here and met all these lovely people. I think we should have more home meetings instead of hall meetings.  Plenty of room here for that!
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sandy

Re: Central Scotland Smallholders Association Bar B
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 03:45:41 pm »
OK to have the AGM here, it would make a change from leaving my OH behine to hold the fort, you never know who comes knocking ::) ::)Looking forward to that and ALL THE FOOD :P :P :P

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS