Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Wanted - Nanny goat, Scotland  (Read 2145 times)

NetherBrae

• Joined Dec 2012
Wanted - Nanny goat, Scotland
« on: October 04, 2013, 05:41:33 pm »
We sadly lost our milking goat just over a month ago. We've been looking hard for a new girl to join our family ever since but so far no luck.

We stay in the North east of scotland but I'm happy to travel pretty much anywhere within Scotland for the right girl. Whilst a registered goat would be nice, it's not as important as being friendly and well handled. Ideally she will have been milked before but this isn't essential if she is used to being handled for hooves, worming, etc.

Our remaining goat is disbudded so any addition would also need to be. Happy to consider any breed but needs to be of milking size! Would want to get in kid this year so looking for a slightly older goat.

I would be grateful if you could think of us when considering a herd reduction. Would also be willing to consider taking two goats if they're currently a pair.

Many thanks, Imogen

Mays

• Joined Jul 2010
Re: Wanted - Nanny goat, Scotland
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 02:16:36 pm »
I have pmd u

Duncan Turnbull

• Joined Jul 2013
  • Gamrie Aberdeenshire
  • 10 sheep, 5 chickens, 2 duck & a wee puppy
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 08:16:11 pm »
Hi I am writing to say sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Am off shore & been busy. I wont have a chance to get the pigs this time sorry. So you do want you need to thanks again Duncan

NetherBrae

• Joined Dec 2012
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 09:00:04 am »
We're very lucky to have been offered two wonderful goats. Thank you everyone.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS