Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Tom kerridges proper pub food cook book  (Read 2996 times)

Alistair

• Joined Sep 2012
Tom kerridges proper pub food cook book
« on: September 30, 2013, 06:02:15 pm »
Absolutely fantastic, I'm getting fat and I've yet to make anything that doesn't taste amazing, really well worth the money.

I don't normally do tv chefs and I don't normally watch them, but my lad (who is a chef) tells me this guys got 2 Michelin stars and is in his opinion a proper chef, just really easy recipes that taste really nice, I whole hartedly reccomend his baked beans which I am eating at the moment.

Smashing book, sounds like a nice bloke too.

Padge

• Joined Aug 2009
    • Facebook
Re: Tom kerridges proper pub food cook book
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 08:02:08 am »
Seen him on a couple of tv series of The Great British Menu     didn't really fancy this one but caught it on Monday night and really enjoyed it.......still think its a bit cheffy but will probably finish up with the book just for the beef ribs recipe.... :eyelashes:

I am a bit of a failure with cookery books :-\ :sunshine:

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 08:22:34 am »
Might just have to put it on my Christmas list
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

ZaktheLad

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Thornbury, Nr Bristol
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 08:32:14 am »
Is he the chef from Gloucester?  If so, I did see him on a TV programme at the beginning of this week where he was doing BBQ food.  He even cooked a cake on the BBQ!   His receipies looked easy and very tasty.   He also comes over as a real down to earth chap.  I give him a big  :thumbsup:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS