Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Autumn  (Read 10209 times)

shygirl

• Joined May 2013
Autumn
« on: September 21, 2013, 10:49:11 pm »
it must be autumn - homegrown apple and blackberry crumble  :yum:  woodstove on  :excited:  knitting out  :knit:   and X- factor   :-J
:roflanim: :roflanim: :roflanim:

john and helen

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Devon
  • WARNING,,,MAY SAY WHAT HE BELIEVES
    • Facebook
Re: Autumn
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 11:42:46 pm »
i'm searching static caravans, containers tractors, grass seed and fencing  :roflanim: :roflanim: i could hear X factor in the other room , so put head phones on  :roflanim:

AndynJ

• Joined Sep 2010
  • uk
  • Says it as it is. don't like it don't look
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 03:23:19 am »
John
how da yn dod eich heb fod yn rhugl yn y Gymraeg eto?

Static caravan try Richard 07796205379
Containers, if you buy a modern one they are vented so they don't get condensation, brand new 20 foot incl delivery cost us £2500
fencing lel timber down here or M&M timber Worcestershire (welsh border)
Oh and that welsh language tuiton site is the saysomethinginwelsh

AndynJ

• Joined Sep 2010
  • uk
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 03:26:09 am »
it must be autumn - homegrown apple and blackberry crumble  :yum:  woodstove on  :excited:  knitting out  :knit:   and X- factor   :-J
 :roflanim: :roflanim: :roflanim:
I'm not so keen on crumble & I know its meant to be a surprise but what are you knitting me ?

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 08:02:59 am »
How can Anyone not like crumble?

I love Autumn, the chill in the air and a big log fire........

shygirl

• Joined May 2013
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 08:25:42 am »
i can only knit scarfs   :roflanim:  as long as it a straight line im ok.  :roflanim: :roflanim:

john and helen

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Devon
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 09:02:47 am »
cheers andy  :thumbsup: . i have been looking at a container company in exeter... that means i can fill it up with all our goods...get it delivered , and cut out the removal men,  :excited:

i love an apple crumble with lashings and gurt big dollops of DEVON clotted cream  :thumbsup:

hey shy girl!!!! i would like a Dark green and black scarf please ,   ;D

Clarebelle

• Joined Jan 2013
  • Orkney
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 09:12:07 am »

That sounds too much like Slytherin! Red and yellow for Gryffindor all the way!!

Ina

• Joined Feb 2012
  • South Aberdeenshire
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2013, 10:15:58 am »

That sounds too much like Slytherin! Red and yellow for Gryffindor all the way!!

:thumbsup:

john and helen

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Devon
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2013, 10:59:07 am »
 :roflanim: i was thinking more of Camo.... ile leave the flying around on broomsticks to mother in law   :-J

AndynJ

• Joined Sep 2010
  • uk
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 11:06:26 am »
Containers dainton at newton abbot new & second hand

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2013, 11:34:33 am »
I noticed some lovely orange leaves on the trees on my journey this morning, that's another thing I love about this time of  year.......and I don't knit

ellied

• Joined Sep 2010
  • Fife
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2013, 02:35:48 pm »
I've finished off 2 crumbles already this season (apple and wild raspberry) but out of rasps now so the next is just apple or perhaps plum..

I'm browsing garden sheds - again..  I had ordered one on Thursday and it didn't go through 3x by paypal, the alternative involved creating an account with the supplier and giving them all the same personal details I'd given them for the paypal order, the email they sent me had a dud link, the guy on the phone was very unhelpful, not to mention on an 0844 line which may have cost megabucks, and his final suggestion was that he log on with my username and password as he had both  :o at which point I said no, I'd lose my 3% quidco cashback, didn't want to waste another minute with a company that has such problem taking a paypal order yet advertises it as first option.. and hung up.  Needless to say many more minutes wasted since, the latest being one that among all the free deliveries throws you a £19.99 delivery charge when the order gets so far, and the delivery info once you find it says £20 surcharge to anywhere in Scotland, Wales or Cornwall but isn't clear if that's the same £19.99 or another £20 it's going to add on  :-\

Deeply fed up - I saw X Factor last night but am contemplating a repeat of Xtra Factor I am so cheesed off  >:(   

As for autumn, it's bright sunshine and a light breeze today, lovely day to spend an hour or so up Moncrieffe woods with a pal but I'm sore now and I swear the car is wobbling after it's breakdown the other week, or maybe I just don't love it right now..  :-\   About to put a washing out, how long that will be possible I don't know but I have decided not to order heating oil this year as it'd cost me over £600 to fill the tank and it just isn't possible, so drying over the bath may take a while when it comes to that point..

Knitting is not in my plan..
Barleyfields Smallholding & Kirkcarrion Highland Ponies
https://www.facebook.com/kirkcarrionhighlands/
Ellie Douglas Therapist
https://www.facebook.com/Ellie-Douglas-Therapist-124792904635278/

bloomer

• Joined Aug 2010
  • leslie, fife
  • i have chickens, sheep and opinions!!!
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2013, 03:23:52 pm »
ellied

send me a link to the shed you were after i'll deal with the buggers for you...

there better be some crumble left though...

in the hills

• Joined Feb 2012
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2013, 03:25:41 pm »
Made crumble yesterday  :excited:  .... hedgerow blackberries and apples from the orchard.

Our Soay meat for dinner today, followed by plum sponge. Plums from neighbours tree.

Love Autumn too but so warm here today will be missing out on the log fire ..... as daughter tunes in to X- Factor  ::) ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS