Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Things Have got better!!!  (Read 2839 times)

sandy

Things Have got better!!!
« on: August 07, 2009, 09:45:01 am »
We watch very little TV as I am usually talking to guests etc :) ;)I turned on the TV and they said  "Sine flue is on the Decline" so all of a sudden people will not be able to say they have got it to get a day off work!!! "The financial crisis has reached the bottom so the only was is up now" and  "House prices are going up" My, how quickly things change, how do they do it?????? ???

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
Re: Things Have got better!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 10:00:30 am »
Is there an election due soon?

Tullywood Farm

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 10:07:04 am »
Gordon has lost two of his best men - I think you may be right Hilarys mum ;D ;D ;D ;D

rustyme

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 12:03:09 pm »
errrm ... I think the government should listen to the bank of England who have just chucked ANOTHER £50 BILLION at the economy saying , "it is worse than we could ever have predicted !!" also house prices are set to stay low till 2014 , shop closures are at 40% in some areas 25% in the good ones ,bankruptcies are higher than ever !! as are house repossessions ....and swine flu is going resistant to tamiflu and deaths from it are well over 1200 ww now....and more warnings have gone out to hospitals to prepare for civil unrest due to high death toll in autumn (talk of troops being used if necessary) , and because of EU regulation Doctors will have to work LESS hours than they do now !!! Which eye does GB use to read his propaganda  er facts ??? 

cheers

Russ

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 12:05:50 pm »
If you go onto the 10 Downing St web site there is a Petition to sign calling for Gordon Browns resignation. Already signed by 69794 people, got to tell you something has it not?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 12:09:05 pm by jameslindsay »

HappyHippy

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 01:14:17 pm »
I think they call it 'spin' - or should that be b***ocks ?  ;)
IMO it's a magic trick, slight of hand. While we're all worrying about this something else is going on somewhere else that THEY don't want us to know about.
Paranoid ? Me ? Most definately  :o

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS