Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: cheap property in south lincs for sale................  (Read 3631 times)

crosser

• Joined Apr 2010
cheap property in south lincs for sale................
« on: August 26, 2013, 12:23:09 pm »
we are thinking of selling our large 3 bedroom detatched house in Stickney lincs, we have just under an acre which is a long plot and has been separated into different areas.. have area that has a small twin stable and large wooden tractor shed and wooden greenhouse....  then we have main garden which is surrounded by a hedge and has flower beds and pond with decking area...  then theres an orchard with array of different fruit trees and this is also where we keep our chickens and ducks..  then a large veggy area with shed and small polytunnel and compost area..  then theres a small paddock which we have 2 sheep in...  the house has new windows,complete rewire and new bathroom and oak kitchen..  all in good order throughout...  there is an attached barn to house which part of is a utility room and toilet, rest of barn is plenty big enough to convert to small annexe or games rooms or use as workshop as I do...  lots of new trees and plants planted and all new fencing around plot and new 5 bar gates etc...   cant sell for a penny less than £195,000 or we cant afford our new project....    will post pics...   oh and the school in the village is the best school in lincs.....  also have doctors,post office and shop and garage....  only 20 mins to Skegness too...  possible 2 more acres to rent and a plot of of 4.5acres in village for sale for £35k....
 https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151789210648331.1073741829.678268330&type=1&l=dc75ead0b2

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
Re: cheap property in south lincs for sale................
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 12:41:05 pm »
A good price and a nice bit of land, good luck :thumbsup:

Raine

• Joined May 2011
  • Lincoln
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 12:50:22 pm »
 :wave:

Just what we would be looking for, but we are tied in for another year in our rental chain (rented our house out so we could rent a 2 acre farm).  Then we would need to sell our house!

Marsbar

• Joined Jun 2011
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 08:43:33 pm »
Pant's, if it was only closer to us we would be over like a shot.

Good luck with the sale. :fc:

Richard
Sheffield
Richard
from Sheffield now in Chesterfield

aess35

• Joined Jan 2013
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 11:09:01 pm »
 :thumbsup: Good luck..looks great, got a friend in Hundleby I've asked him if knows anyone that might be interested.  :)

mart2671

• Joined Sep 2012
  • South Devon
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 01:55:35 pm »
Hi moving from Devon to Sleaford for work in November and looking for a Smallholding to bring my Flock of Pedigree Zwartbles with me is there any chance u can private message me so can get more details please thanks ,

crosser

• Joined Apr 2010
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 02:05:38 pm »
hi all, thankyou for your kind words on our house...  we really don't want to sell but kids have now left home and we want to buy somewhere smaller for just us two and now we have more time to ourselves we want to persue other hobbies...  if anyone wants more info or pics please just ask..  I have messaged you mart...   

crosser

• Joined Apr 2010
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 05:28:31 pm »

crosser

• Joined Apr 2010
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 08:15:45 pm »
just added some more pics...

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2013, 08:34:34 pm »
You place is very neat and tidy, a well kept small holding! :thumbsup:

crosser

• Joined Apr 2010
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2013, 09:16:46 pm »
temporary price drop to 175k as found somewhere we like.. no chain as we will go straight into rented..

Clarebelle

• Joined Jan 2013
  • Orkney
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 09:20:35 am »
What a lovely house and great price. We are due to move to that area in a years time and this would have been perfect! Shame it's come at the wrong time. I hope you find a buyer soon, it looks lovely

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS