Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Pneumonic Plague outbreak !!!  (Read 8986 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Pneumonic Plague outbreak !!!
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2009, 09:11:42 pm »
Yeah, right! ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2009, 09:59:56 pm »
not the end of the world, "just" the Age of Decadence  ;)  :&>

sausagesandcash

• Joined Jan 2009
  • UK
    • IrishHandcraft
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2009, 10:41:26 pm »
Mmmmm decadence...it's like chocolate on a hob-nob...naughty, but very very nice!  ;D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2009, 10:42:58 pm »
Yes, I like being decadent too - like the honeycomb ice cream with chocolate orange crackling poured over that I am about to devour!
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

rustyme

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2009, 10:48:06 pm »
I read the 'age of decadence'  as the 'Ant and Dec dance' .... I thought ...what's that ? a Geordie river dance ?  Think I have lost the plot somewhere..... ::) ::)

cheers

Russ

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2009, 07:30:10 am »
Annie its not fair, you eat this stuff and stay slim, I look at it and put on lbs

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2009, 10:38:17 am »
Annie its not fair, you eat this stuff and stay slim, I look at it and put on lbs
No, I'm not slim - I am vastly overweight(4 stones at the last count)  - I just didn't care at the point when  ate that ice cream!  I do now it's daylight and i realise I really should starve myself today to make up for that few moments of decadence!  Nothing comes free does it?

sausagesandcash

• Joined Jan 2009
  • UK
    • IrishHandcraft
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2009, 12:45:44 pm »
Only love Annie  ;D Oh yea, and pestilence!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 01:13:19 pm by sausagesandcash »

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2009, 02:50:49 pm »
Enjoying food (and life!) is not decadent at all - I'm pretty certain it was greed that was meant, like MP's expenses. lol.
I did some research for an article a few years back on this prophecy (it wasn't by Buddha I just remembered, but by an Indian saint, who was like the Indian Nostradamus). According to the text it is that from the time we go up into the air that the earth gets sick and the gases will make people ill, with said new and returning maladies. I do find it very interesting indeed, that plane travel has the highest carbon footprint of all forms of transport and I'm certain that pollution has an influence on our immune system.
 :&>

smiffy

• Joined Jun 2008
    • http://www.northmoor-rarebreeds.com/
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2009, 12:10:59 am »
yes thats it ... getting ready for the end of the world in 2012.....isn't that when the next end of world is meant to happen ???

cheers

Russ

2012 is the begining of the end, or a new beging/ new world order. Its very interesting stuff, and opinions vary vastly.

apparently there will be a cosmic line up coinsiding with 21/12/2012 that could tip the balance of the earth..... is that possible???

anyway the outbreak in china is very spooky. But dont you just love the chinese, sealing off a whole town! If it happened in europe we would all get infected as our lilly livered government would not dare to take drastic action. Lets hope its contained.

Nostradamus predicted a desiese from the yellow man, or one interpretation of the writings state that.

All this prediction stuff facinates me,

Northfifeduckling, lots of the profits/predictions are pointing to world disaster, even the bible tells of bad times to come (revalation).

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2009, 12:50:14 am »
sh..,that's not long - I was hoping to enjoy my food and garden a wee bit longer, doing my bit for the environment and my sanity! I do worry sometimes what kind of a world we've left our children. I certainly do not want to live under Chinese rule - have spoken to too many tortured Tibetans  :'(

Tullywood Farm

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2009, 10:16:20 am »
According to UN and EU boffins China have the highest population and despite their one child policy which just gets little girls abandoned in forests so they can have another try for a boy, they are doubling their population so fast that Chinese will be the second language to English, and we will all have to learn to read, write and speak chinese at school within 20 years time.

Also the Chinese, as they become richer, will pollute the earth twice as quick as we did when we became capitalist materialistic loners and lost our family values and morals.

Once the chinese can leave the overpopulated rule that they live within, they will flood the earth to all corners to take over and settle, and Chinese will then become the first language for all peoples.

This is not fiction, this is scientific evolution in numbers and by thetrends of the last 20 years projecting into the next 20 years with China being the largest population already in the world but confined to their own culture at the moment - once they leave their morals and family beliefs and ties, they will behave just like americans, english and other overpopulated materialistic countries.

I think now would be a good time to study the iching, chinese culture, language,  astrology, customs and values so that we may communicate to our keepers in their own language and culture. ??? ;D ??? ::)

Julie

sausagesandcash

• Joined Jan 2009
  • UK
    • IrishHandcraft
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2009, 03:10:15 pm »
That's just great Julie, just bloody great, if the pope reads you post it'll be back to baby making again!!  ;D I haven't had a full nights sleep in nearly eleven years as it is, one more baby and i'll loose my already tenuous grip on reality!

rustyme

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2009, 03:19:42 pm »
handy having PP break out in China then eh ...Looks more and more like either war or disease will HAVE to be started by someone sooner or later....

cheers

Russ

Janette1970

• Joined Aug 2009
  • North Lincs
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2009, 07:02:03 pm »
Survival of the fittest me thinks!!!!

Better get down the gym quick or there will have to be a group set up for our 'rare breed'. The men in white coats could drive up and force us to re-populate in our native land!!!! What a thought :o ;D :o

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS