Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Smallholding opportunity..Scotland  (Read 3249 times)

aess35

• Joined Jan 2013
Smallholding opportunity..Scotland
« on: August 17, 2013, 10:25:58 am »
 :idea:  Saw this and thought it might be of interest to someone..looks interesting..not sure about the existing temp building there's no mention of it.  :thumbsup:

http://www.primelocation.com/for-sale/details/30114078?tmad=c&tmcampid=35&utm_campaign=buy-alert&utm_content=contact-type-listing&utm_medium=email&utm_source=alert
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 10:40:23 am by aess35 »

john and helen

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Devon
  • WARNING,,,MAY SAY WHAT HE BELIEVES
    • Facebook
Re: Smallholding opportunity..Scotland
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 01:34:03 pm »
what a lovely little place, ready made duck area ........

bloomer

• Joined Aug 2010
  • leslie, fife
  • i have chickens, sheep and opinions!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 01:42:38 pm »
anyone got 110k they can loan me :-) i could live in that shed thing whilst i saved up to build the house surely!!!

aess35

• Joined Jan 2013
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 01:53:33 pm »
anyone got 110k they can loan me :-) i could live in that shed thing whilst i saved up to build the househttp://www.accidentalsmallholder.net/forum/Smileys/default/cheesy.gif surely!!!

If it was just for a couple with no kids you could live in it for quite a while as long as it was wind and watertight with a wood burner..I certainly could..seems like the perfect set up with wood, burn and area for planting..I'd love to!  :D

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 03:57:27 pm »
Well its a good price for a shed and land :innocent: ...very nice indeed...... :thumbsup:

Victorian Farmer

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 10:55:34 am »
Yes i could build you a palice at the mo have 11 tons of boards and 2/2 etc second hand double glaze windows it would be fine. Wether not to bad there cheap you could get a start.IF that's all you had it would be better than just living and dreaming.Would get a place tomorrow instead of renting the other half likes the house in the Holiday village at aviemore. The croft is at dads place just over 3 mountains away and belongs to the crown estates. Me i would be gone tomorrow i have the cash and the stock.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS