Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: operation chook delivery  (Read 10522 times)

Bramblecot

• Joined Jul 2008
Re: operation chook delivery
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2013, 05:35:06 pm »
Your lovely property deserves really good marketing - Savills, Knight Frank, Symonds & Sampson for starters.  They should do you a glossy brochure, and advertise in the weekend broadsheet papers and high quality magazines - Country Life and your County magazine.  Also, if you don't feel like dealing with the visitors, they should do all the house viewings themselves.  Make them work for their money ;)

AndynJ

• Joined Sep 2010
  • uk
  • Says it as it is. don't like it don't look
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2013, 07:12:07 am »
Hi,
As a quick note Knight Frank have some top people, if you ask them they will advise you, you don't need a separate planning consultant, Savills the same.

darkbrowneggs

• Joined Aug 2010
    • The World is My Lobster
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2013, 08:58:41 am »
I have had the local branch of KF out and will probably go with them if only for the reason they were the most pushy, but I deffo got the impression that the 1.5+vat commision did not include any extras, which would be suitbably (and heavily) charged for.  To be fair it was them who gave me the idea of using a planning consultant, and via them that I have had some photos of the house taken - which I am holding out high hopes for - we will see.   But as I arranged these myself they will be £150 and I am fairly certain the figures being bandied around wer £275 + so the are obviously not content with their 1.5 % of everything - not that I would think for one minute that any of the other agents are any different ::)
To follow my travel journal see http://www.theworldismylobster.org.uk

For lots of info about Marans and how to breed and look after them see www.darkbrowneggs.info

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2013, 01:19:32 pm »
not that I would think for one minute that any of the other agents are any different ::)
You'd be surprised - they DO actually differ a lot and it is worth haggling if you feel up to it.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

darkbrowneggs

• Joined Aug 2010
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2013, 02:42:21 pm »
Feeling slightly under par just now - probably tooth, but if I feel a bit better perhaps I will try to haggle them down a bit on pricing. 

For lots of info about Marans and how to breed and look after them see www.darkbrowneggs.info

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2013, 03:10:28 pm »
If you get percentage fee quotes from a few others by email that will help - just basic stuff, they don't need to see the property at that stage.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

darkbrowneggs

• Joined Aug 2010
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2013, 03:24:39 pm »
Thanks - I might just do that.  You can see by the amount of post I have made today that I am enjoying practicing on the new PC  The radio mouse has arrived also.  Just plugged in the little doopha at the side and it installed itself.  I think maybe new technology has turned the corner  :D
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 03:37:12 pm by darkbrowneggs »

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2013, 03:29:50 pm »
Plug n play!  :excited:

darkbrowneggs

• Joined Aug 2010
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2013, 03:37:45 pm »
Don't you just love it :thumbsup:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS