Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Would this property be of interest to somebody as a smallholding  (Read 2548 times)

welshy

• Joined Jul 2013
We are selling our property in France and are wondering if it would suit a small holder;
Its a corp de ferme with farmhouse renovated with 4 double bedrooms and 5 useful stone buildings surrounded by just under 3 acres in the beautiful suisse normandie area of Normandy ideally only one hour from ferry to UK and the beautiful beaches.
For sale for 215000 euros
House is also ideal for an extra income of B&B

Please e mail me your opinion, photo's plan of land available upon request.
If you go on google earth and put in L'Aubeniere 61430 Ste honorine la Chardonne you can see the property

welshy

• Joined Jul 2013
Re: Would this property be of interest to somebody as a smallholding
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 10:05:30 am »
Sorry I forgot to give e mail addres,s mervgouldfr@aol.com  you can also phone me on  0033233651782.  I have photo's of property plan of land and location plan for anybody that is interested. Plus I should have said the € price would convert to approx £185,000.

welshy

• Joined Jul 2013
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 09:22:23 am »
Thank you to those that enquired I have hopefully answered everybodys e mail, but we had a very big storm last night and the computer switched  itself off so photo's may be missing. Please e mail/phone me again if this has happened.

marryck

• Joined Jul 2013
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 10:15:03 am »
Thank you for the photographs the place looks ideal can you please explain the plan you have sent

welshy

• Joined Jul 2013
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 12:29:40 pm »
 To those who have shown interest I am willing to accommodate as our quest at the farmhouse so you can see for yourselves the opportunities here. A discounted Ferry crossing could also be arranged.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS