Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 1058 times)

Tricia

• Joined Oct 2010
Thank You
« on: July 23, 2013, 08:54:19 am »
Would you all mind if I get a bit soppy for a brief minute.  I know this isn't a very English thing to do, public display of affection and all that, but I just want to say a lot of Thank Yous - for your help, your reassurance, your replies to my own queries, and the so very interesting comments and replies you make to other queries.  If ever I have a worry about a hen issue, I now automatically think "I know who I can ask".  Sometimes I don't write a query, I simply look back and find the answer in someone else's.  You are great, out there in chicken land.  Thank You.  Tricia

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Thank You
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 09:45:05 am »
It's very kind of you to write this, I have had help and information too and never thought to do a general thank you, so I am doing it now. :eyelashes: :love: :thumbsup:
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
Re: Thank You
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 12:32:20 pm »
I often think "must ask TAS" as if the people on here are all my friends and neighbours....so great to have a wealth of knowledge and fun at the tip of our fingers!!! :wave:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS