Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: More volunteers wanted  (Read 3184 times)

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
More volunteers wanted
« on: July 17, 2013, 07:54:21 pm »
We could do with a few more volunteers to help out at the Festival. Tickets, lunch and use of a red fleece for the day in return for four hours standing around looking glamorous  :innocent:

If you can help, PM me with your name, address, contact telephone and chest size in inches.

We're having an orientation meeting at Lanark Agricultural Centre on Friday 20th September so that we can show you where everything in going to be, what will be going on and so on.

bloomer

• Joined Aug 2010
  • leslie, fife
  • i have chickens, sheep and opinions!!!
Re: More volunteers wanted
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 08:02:06 pm »
nat says she'll do a shift

i'll check what size fleece she needs...

milly molly

• Joined Dec 2007
  • abington sw scotland
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 02:01:46 am »
I've finally got my duty rota  :thumbsup: and have the weekend off :excited: , happy to help where needed both days and the Friday setting up too if needed.  I'm fairly close in Abington.

Mandy

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 08:57:59 am »
I've finally got my duty rota  :thumbsup: and have the weekend off :excited: , happy to help where needed both days and the Friday setting up too if needed.  I'm fairly close in Abington.

Brilliant, MM. Will email you tomorrow when I get the catalogue finished  :thumbsup:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS