Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Turriff, Aberdeenshire Area, Lambs / Young Sheep wanted  (Read 2402 times)

nanas1

• Joined Jul 2013
Turriff, Aberdeenshire Area, Lambs / Young Sheep wanted
« on: July 08, 2013, 08:34:52 pm »
I have recently moved to a steading with around an acre of unkept grass and am looking for livestock to help me keep the grass at a manageable level, I need something that is child friendly as I have two small children aged 3 & 1.
I don't want to break the bank, so nicely priced animals please.
I do not have transport for them either, but am willing to pay transport costs to get the livestock to the house.
Please mail me if you have anything I might be interested in

Brucklay

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Perthshire
    • Brucklay Pygmy Goats
    • Facebook
Re: Turriff, Aberdeenshire Area, Lambs / Young Sheep wanted
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 09:58:24 pm »
If your not wanting ewes or ewe lambs to breed this autumn or in the future - I have a few castrated shetlands - different colors, Greys, blacks, good healthy lambs and once away from mum will be wanting attention - outside Maud (and their fleeces are lovely) Your welcome to visit and see them and if anything takes your fancy I can transport at some point.
Pygmy Goats, Shetland Sheep, Zip & Indie the Border Collies, BeeBee the cat and a wreak of a building to renovate!!

ScotCat

• Joined Oct 2012
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 11:18:15 am »
Hello, we have soay lambs, born this year, also a spare ram, BUT i'd not recommend the ram if there are young children. all lambs are to be RBST registered, and are tagged. we have 2 ewe lambs, the rest are tup lambs, all healthy and near ready to be weaned. contact me if you want more info, Regards  :sheep:

animalcrackers

• Joined Aug 2012
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 04:47:37 pm »
Hi, we have shetland lambs from last year available. If you are interested you are welcome to get in touch and see them we are  5 miles outside of huntly. The sheep are bucket trained. delivery at cost would be possible

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS