Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Kubota STa-30 Value?  (Read 11384 times)

darkbrowneggs

• Joined Aug 2010
    • The World is My Lobster
Kubota STa-30 Value?
« on: July 06, 2013, 12:07:15 am »
Hi All - Now I am on my own I have decided my house is far too large for me and I intend to move on.  As it is such a "one-off" type place the chances of me finding something I like at the same time as I sell are so remote that I am selling pretty well everything, then start afresh later if I decide I want to

In 2004 I bought a brand new (wonderful) Kubota Sta-30.  It has been absolutely brilliant for jobs round my place, though it has been thoroughly spoiled and spent the vast percentage of its life in my garage -  just checked today and there are 270 hours on the clock, a lot of which would have been spent idling as the gardener I had was used to the old diesels and once he had started it just kept in running.  It has been mainly used as a garden tractor and is fitted with lawn tyres.  It is in EXCELLENT condition - as they say "one careful lady owner"

It has a 4 in 1 front end loader which is incredibly useful and easy to operate, and there are various implements  as well. 

Does anyone have any idea what this might be worth  :)

To follow my travel journal see http://www.theworldismylobster.org.uk

For lots of info about Marans and how to breed and look after them see www.darkbrowneggs.info

BlackBoab

• Joined Jul 2013
Re: Kubota STa-30 Value?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 08:23:57 am »
What you paid for it if not more
regards bb

smudger

• Joined Jan 2012
  • North Devon/ West Exmoor
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 11:19:30 am »
why not ask some local agri dealers to come and price it?
Traditional and Rare breed livestock -  Golden Guernsey Goats, Blackmoor Flock Shetland and Lleyn Sheep, Pilgrim Geese and Norfolk Black Turkeys. Capallisky Irish Sport Horse Stud.

Still playing with tractors

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Cumbernauld
  • You can never have enough HP
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 11:59:31 am »
Does it have a cab? without any extras but including loader £7-8k + vat

Victorian Farmer

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 12:14:44 pm »
Hi dark brown eggs dont sell to Jo blogs sell at  a mart you will get top price my small tract er made 2000 at dingwall .Youres will make more its a Kubota Sta-30 .I PUT MINE ON HERE and lots of e mails i offed it for 1500 no takers at the mart no problem .Are you selling you re girls iv just done a deal on a farm market for eggs so i need to build a flock of nice layers all the best and good luck with the move

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Cumbernauld
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 01:08:43 pm »
please bear in mind the price quoted is full retail.

darkbrowneggs

• Joined Aug 2010
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 03:14:48 pm »
Thanks all for the input.  The current thinking is to have a house/farm sale here, though others have suggested ebay.  Still thinking, but so much on the go at present my head is spinning.

Yes I will be parting with the chickens.  First off I have been contacting those who had already approached me for stock.  Though as everything has been up in the air here I am really not sure how the numbers stack up at present. 

If there is spare stock I will post it in "marketplace"  But I don't want to find I am letting people down if theres not enough to go round.  Last week was very busy as we buried Mums ashes on Thurs which would have been her birthday plus I had a luncheon for 30 as a Celebration of Life for her on the Sunday, then got stung by a wasp or possibly a hornet at the lunch and ended up in A&E most of Sunday and Monday.

Will keep you posted  ::)

For lots of info about Marans and how to breed and look after them see www.darkbrowneggs.info

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Cumbernauld
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 11:29:20 am »
Not a problem, if you need anymore help on costings just pm me.

far2complicated

• Joined Jul 2013
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 04:04:00 pm »
Hello all, new to the site, just stumbled upon this looking for a Kubota sta30 for sale! Dark Brown Eggs - if you think of a price let me know, its what i'm after.

darkbrowneggs

• Joined Aug 2010
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2013, 09:42:57 pm »
Hi far2complicated - have pm'd you.  :thumbsup: 

Perhaps I ought to say I also have for sale a wonderful Jaguar XK8  first taxed in 2001 with personalised number plate  with only about 12500 miles on the clock, and with a specially made cover.  It has been sorned for the last 3 or 4 years  :o   

Its an absolute stunner, and again one careful lady owner.  I am about to get it MOT'd and taxed ready for marketing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

With luck I shall sell all my stuff before I need to do an on site auction  :eyelashes:

Going back to the tractor - there is a brilliant topper, post hole borer, pallet mover, counterweight, wood splitter, and something else I can't quite bring to mind at present.  Nearly all have only been used half a dozen times if that  :thumbsup:

Oh and it looks as though there are some dark brown egg laying Marans to spare.  Unsexed chicks at £5 each or once I can tell pullets from males £10 each and some really good Welsummers, which are a bit older at £15.  Plus top quality Cream Legbars - my strain are excellent layers of good coloured blue eggs

Morten Harket

• Joined Nov 2011
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2013, 05:08:57 pm »
This is the closest I can find on the interwebs...

http://agriculture.vivastreet.co.uk/machinery+colby-nr11/kubota-sta30-compact-tractor-2005/67498722

... No attachments tho', apart from the weights.

:raining:

darkbrowneggs

• Joined Aug 2010
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2013, 06:48:16 pm »
Have to say that looks an incredible bargain, I wouldn't sell mine for that, and although it has done more hours than mine it looks in excellent condition.  I know a couple of folk on here have expressed and interest in mine, and I think I would have to tell them to try and grab that one if they can

I will not be able to part with mine until the house and property are actually sold, and mine does have a 4in1 bucket and front endloader which costs around £4500 but even so that looks a real bargain  :thumbsup:

ShaunP

• Joined Dec 2009
    • Timber Chalets and Lodges
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2013, 07:17:36 am »
Where abouts are you?

I would love the XK8 is it really is an Aston Martin in disguise. However I am not sure wife and baby would approve!!

AndynJ

• Joined Sep 2010
  • uk
  • Says it as it is. don't like it don't look
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2013, 11:54:23 am »
Can you update us please,

1) around what price do you want for the Kubota I can wait as it will be a replacement but if you want silly money I'll buy one elsewhere.
2) where abouts are you ?

darkbrowneggs

• Joined Aug 2010
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2013, 03:09:26 pm »
Where abouts are you?

I would love the XK8 is it really is an Aston Martin in disguise. However I am not sure wife and baby would approve!!

Yes - it really is a fabulous design.  Apparently the guy who designed the Aston did the XK8 also, and having seen them both together they really both look stunning, if anything it felt a bit more spacious in mine.  Also I think the metallic silver with the alloy wheels looks the best of any colour I have seen. 

It was a lovely car to own and drive, but these last few years with Mum to look after I rarely got out of the house other that a quick dash to "lidl" 

Its been sorned for the last few years.  It really would be a good car for someone, as my brother said, its just about run in at that mileage!!!

Its been mot'd now and I just put it on the internet, though I haven't really started advertizing it yet, the only reason I put in on that site was I was looking for Motorhomes  :roflanim: :roflanim: :roflanim:

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/jaguar/xk8/jaguar-daimler-xk8-coupe------------------2001/1637977

« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 03:14:21 pm by darkbrowneggs »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS