Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: CPH, movement documents and rented land  (Read 2226 times)

clydesdaleclopper

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Aberdeenshire
CPH, movement documents and rented land
« on: July 05, 2013, 12:54:35 pm »
We are going to be renting a bit of land from some friends for a short period of time (about a month) for our sheep to go and get some lusher grass. What are the rules regarding documentation as the movement documents seem to indicate that any movement involves a change of keeper. Do I need to add it to my CPH as additional grazing - can I even do this as it is for such a short period?
Our holding has Anglo Nubian and British Toggenburg goats, Gotland sheep, Franconian Geese, Blue Swedish ducks, a whole load of mongrel hens and two semi-feral children.

SteveHants

• Joined Aug 2011
Re: CPH, movement documents and rented land
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 06:12:48 pm »
No - there is a section on the AML1 where you tick if you are moving animals that remain under your day to day control - you are also the haulier, so you keep all the copies. all you do is put the address/cph of the destination in the relevant boxes, but make sure your name is the only one on the form.

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
Re: CPH, movement documents and rented land
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 10:44:29 pm »
When we were renting extra land for our pigs in Scotland, we had to register the land with our local SGRPID to include it within our CPH number - basically sent them a printed-off OS map with the field outlined in red & a covering letter.  We then didn't need to complete any movements with scotEID between any land held under our CPH number.
HTH  :love: :pig: :love:
Tunkey Herd - registered Kune Kune & rare breed poultry - www.tunkeyherdkunekune.com

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS