Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Fate vs Luck  (Read 5357 times)

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
Re: Fate vs Luck
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2013, 06:01:09 pm »
I found my perfect man by chance...I was going to uni but needed more experience, I only applies to Leics Uni as it happened...I went for my interview with a broken arm due to me taking some  young people to a sun sport holiday and falling down a cliff...so, there was only about 4 of us at the interview and I so remember steve with his tie dye top and those bracelets that hippy people wear :innocent:  and long curly hair a bit like mine!! I was married but going through a very rough patch and the college and uni was a way of getting my self esteem up and being able to get a job that would support me and the children independently....well, the hole class were good friends, we had a whale of a time together, then at the end of the course, I got my place at uni and started divorce proceedings, bought a house and that's when I had my house warming and started my relationship with my now husband......it was a long time ago but I got there in the end

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS