Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Met Benkt  (Read 1646 times)

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
Met Benkt
« on: June 28, 2013, 06:37:38 pm »
We had a lovely time today, visiting Ben and seeing round his smallholding. Ben is jus a lovely as he sounds on here and his animals are great. The goats, in particular, are wonderful and made me realise just how much I am missing mine. Hope the birth is soon, Ben. We then drove into the village to have lunch at the pub but they had stopped serving so someone directed us to a cafe where we had a delicious lunch. I had a huge baked potato with tuna and a large salad and could hardly move but, when I went to get drinks and a cake for my OH, I found they had gluten free chocolate brownies. It would have been rude to refuse one after they had made them  :innocent: . Supposed to be going out for dinner soon and I am still full from lunchtime.

Thanks, Ben, for showing me round.  :thumbsup:

NormandyMary

• Joined Apr 2011
Re: Met Benkt
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 06:41:04 pm »
My idea of a perfect day MGM!!!

MAK

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Middle ish of France
    • Cadeaux de La forge
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 08:57:42 pm »
You did not tell us what village you had lunch in NGM. You wre not far from Madingley but there is a good pub resturant in Cotton. My daughter is dating a fella just down the road from Ben. She should look in on him too as his web site and work looks very intersting.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 08:32:37 am by MAK »
www.cadeauxdelaforge.fr
Gifts and crafts made by us.

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 09:14:21 pm »
Sounds lovely and the lunch even better as I am now feeling peckish :thumbsup:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS