Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Any one used these?  (Read 2173 times)

Alistair

• Joined Sep 2012
Any one used these?
« on: June 20, 2013, 12:09:04 pm »
 http://www.indigocollartags.com/Engraved_Collar_Tags.shtml#AtTheTop

I need to get a new agility collar for one of my dogs, normally I've gone for the embroidered nylon ones, but just came across these, any knowledge?

And no you can't just put a tag on a collar it's against the rules!

shygirl

• Joined May 2013
Re: Any one used these?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 12:16:59 pm »
if they are good, i think we'd like one too. we keep losing the dogs tags at moment as they kids put the lead onto the wrong ring. its a good idea.

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 12:21:43 pm »
What a good idea, our dog tags end up dropped off in woodland or in rivers as they always appear to disapear!!   :thumbsup:

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 05:11:41 pm »
I have had these on all my dogs' collars for years.  You can get sealed end ones fro buckle collars, and these open end ones for quick release collars.  Make sure you measure the collar to get the right width or the open ended ones could fall off.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Alistair

• Joined Sep 2012
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 05:13:07 pm »
I was going to order the collar / tag combo, if they're good enough for your dogs, that'll do me, off to place the order(s)

Cheers

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 05:17:21 pm »
Those look curved - in my opinion that would be better than what I have.  Mine are flat and it flattens the collar.  Dogs don't seem to mind though.  Mine are engraved both sides. On outward side my address and mobile number as reburied by law, and a note 'I am chipped'.  On the inside is a message to anyone finding the collar without the dog attached - please call the mobile or send the collar back to me.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Alistair

• Joined Sep 2012
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 09:54:45 am »
Collar and tag turned up this morning

Totally reccomend this it's fantastic, really good quality, the plate sits absolutely perfectly on the collar and the curve in the plate is just right

Get one, 5* product, the collar is fantastic too, really good quality

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS