Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: What a lovely couple  (Read 2215 times)

Wee Eck

• Joined Jun 2013
  • Lennoxtown Scotland
    • Homes4Hens Glasgow Collection Point
What a lovely couple
« on: June 18, 2013, 09:43:12 pm »
Was great to be able to meet up with Mr & Mrs Ionahenatlast tonight, must say what a lovely couple they ...really enjoyed their company. It was Christmas as they came bearing gifts including 12 duck eggs  :yum: and I can't wait to have a couple of them poached. :excited:
So 15 girls set off with them for their lovely new home and freedom at last. All the best to you Mr & Mrs Ionahenatlast ,hope the girls settle in ok (sure they will ) and look forward to meeting our very first rehomers again soon

Eck    :hug: :hug:

Ionahenatlast

• Joined Jul 2011
Re: What a lovely couple
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 10:28:18 pm »
The pleasure was all ours, been home a wee while now but have just sat watching the new arrivals for a while, they were all having a good explore and a wee bit of a squabble when i left but looking good for them settling in ok. Was lovely to see one of them flapping her wings in wonder i don't suppose she got much of a chance to do so before.
Thanks again to both of you and look forward to meeting you again.

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 10:33:26 pm »
You're going to have to change your name. Ionalottahensatlast is a bit of a mouthful though.  :innocent:

Wee Eck

• Joined Jun 2013
  • Lennoxtown Scotland
    • Homes4Hens Glasgow Collection Point
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 07:16:17 am »
You're going to have to change your name. Ionalottahensatlast is a bit of a mouthful though.  :innocent:

:roflanim:

Fanackapan

• Joined Jun 2013
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 12:55:19 pm »
Its amazing how a chance remark made or written can turn out so well for everyone. I am so glad that Eck mentioned Homes4Hens on one of his first posts as it lead to this happy meeting for humans and hens alike.
Iona.......    saw my silkies too, she hadn't seen any in real life before, I think she rather liked them, they certainly made her smile with their funny little walk.
Until we meet again  :wave:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS