Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: sheep movement  (Read 2667 times)

peartreewoodlandsmallholding

• Joined Jan 2012
  • staffordshire
sheep movement
« on: June 10, 2013, 07:10:23 pm »
hi I have my sheep for sale and hopefully going to new home tomorrow but the problem ive got is that ive not got the aml1 forms the white ive now downloaded from defra website but I"ve not got the pink, blue, yellow copies will this be a problem I ve not sold livestock before so any help will be great many thanks  :-\

lachlanandmarcus

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Aberdeenshire
Re: sheep movement
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 07:20:44 pm »
My AML forms for sheep only have white pink and yellow.

I reckon if you print off that number of copies and write pink or yellow at the top of the other two, fill them out identically and send them off that should be ok.

I've always found the officials much more concerned about lack of records or willingness to follow the rules than  any slight avant grade way of presenting the info.

peartreewoodlandsmallholding

• Joined Jan 2012
  • staffordshire
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 07:24:53 pm »
hi thanks for the quick relpy yes I will print of all four and do what you said which is a good idea many thanks

Gunnermark

• Joined Sep 2011
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 10:56:23 pm »
I have printed off the net before and not had a problem with them all as white copies! Just need to make sure all the relevant people and authorities have what they need!

Pedwardine

• Joined Feb 2012
  • South Lincolnshire
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 11:10:56 pm »
Yep, just a copy to all concerned parties is all that matters. It's just a bit of a faff having to fill in x4  ::)

Bramblecot

• Joined Jul 2008
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 09:42:36 am »
White copies and highlighter pens :thumbsup:

cumbriandan

• Joined Jun 2013
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 06:45:50 pm »
HI Abe,

I know its too late for this time but in future just pop into your local mart office they usually have hundreds of aml forms for folk to take !

petectid

• Joined Dec 2012
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 10:19:49 am »
The AML1 form on the Derfra site, you can fill most of the information in on the form before you print it out then the rest can be done by hand when the journey is started and completed, much easier that way.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS