Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Smallholding Sitting Service- Holidays for farmers/smallholders  (Read 2001 times)

Pel

• Joined Mar 2009
Hello All,

Do you have a smallholding or Farm, and want to take a break or visit that new grandchild/niece/relative but can't as you have animals, then stop and look no further as we can help.

I have been running my business for over 4 years, I have experience with a wide range of animals, including dairy cattle and goats (both hand milking and portable unit), beef cattle (polled and horned), pigs (boars, sows, fatteners etc), sheep (commercial/traditional), alpacas, pedigree dogs (breeding kennels), working dogs, pet dogs, reptiles, cats, and more. I have experience of both organic and non-organic holdings.
My prices start from £40 per 24hours + travel expense and a £5 daily food allowance if I am to bring my own food (Some smallholdings are self-sufficient and prefer to provide food allowing them to save £5 a day). I prefer to stay overnight, as this allows your animals to keep to their routines and feel safe within their homes.. knowing that if they want a 2am wee that there is someone around to let them out, and they don't need to stay cross-legged till the morning, or if you have that last ewe who hasnt lambed yet, and need someone to check in.

For a quote please email me: pippa@smallholdingsittingservice.co.uk

http://www.smallholdingsittingservice.co.uk is available for weekend sittings within 1hr 30mins of SA46 0LP.
I also have someone I sub-contract work to Kirsten who covers Carmarthenshire and its borders who is available for weeks and weekends. Please PM me regarding this area too.

If you live in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin, Cheshire, Staffordshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, East, North and Mid Wales. then please contact Yvette Greasley of http://www.assistyg.co.uk/assist-animal-care-services/
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 12:40:08 am by Pel »
Love pigs; their language, intelligence, and taste.
NPTC in chainsaws (felling small trees) and HND in Agriculture with countryside management.
Farming it runs through the blood :D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS