Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Where have the slugs gone????  (Read 3649 times)

sandy

Where have the slugs gone????
« on: July 17, 2009, 09:35:45 pm »
ok NOW, one of the dogs ate or may have ate a bag of slugs collected for the ducks, they had no poison on them as they were from the woods....Both dogs are functioning normaly, we suspect it was Ben as he also ate some grain from the chicken food tub and that came out in his poo......Ben in a dog dustbin!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 12:58:58 pm by sandy »

sandy

Re: Where have the slugs gone????
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 10:39:30 pm »
today we found the back of the car smelt awful, Ben was franticly sniffing and then we found the bag of dead slugs...so Ben was not to blame after all, been sorting his poo out every day as well, Oh well, the joy of pets!!!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 10:51:16 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Womble

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Stirlingshire, Central Scotland
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 01:58:03 pm »

Reminds me of a fishing mate of mine who borrowed his wife's new car..... and then spilt his tub of maggots in the boot  :o.

He thought he'd got them all up with the hoover, but then had to do his best poker face a few weeks later when his wife complained about the bluebottles flying around inside the car every morning!!
"All fungi are edible. Some fungi are only edible once." -Terry Pratchett

sandy

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 02:02:14 pm »
Years ago I proudly wore mynew Barber Jacket with loads of pockets, some weeks on I found I had put a pork pie in my pocket as it had dropped out of the shopping...hidden pockets..who knows what you may find?

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 03:40:36 pm »
I used to put my dog treats in my Barbour 'hidden' pockets.  Not any more - don't have any pockets - they weren't hidden to the dogs and they went in for the treats through the back. ::) I really should get my needle and thread on teh go! :-[
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS