Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: New Vets- Aylesbeare in Devon.Hope its ok to post this here..  (Read 2098 times)

funkyfish

• Joined Nov 2011
  • Devon
If its not ok to post this here Sorry! Blatant plug for my new job!  ;)

I'm a vet nurse and have just started work in a new practice in Aylesbeare, Devon. We are a small animal practice with a special interest in older dog care, mobility/arthritis (visiting acupuncturist vet and ACPAT Physio). I am a pet behaviour councillor and will shortly be setting up a dog club with different classes and work shops including fun agility and body awareness as well as basic training/focus work.

we also love back yard poultry and wild life.

If anyone is passing by please drop in and see us!  :wave:

www.archiesvetpractice.com
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 10:44:59 am by funkyfish »
Old and rare breed Ducks, chickens, geese, sheep, guinea pigs, 3 dogs, 3 cats, husband and chicks brooding in the tv cabinate!

Mammyshaz

• Joined Feb 2012
  • Durham
Re: New Vets- Aylesbeare in Devon.Hope its ok to post this here..
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 07:58:34 pm »
Good luck in your new job.   :fc:  :sunshine:
Unlikely to be passing as am almost on the north Borders. If I was near I may be tempted to apply for a job. Behaviour is just up my street along with pet well-being based on correct welfare of pets large and small. Would love to be in a practice with poultry knowledge  :thumbsup:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS