Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Boer Crosses for sale  (Read 3515 times)

ScotsGirl

• Joined Dec 2009
  • Wiltshire
Boer Crosses for sale
« on: May 20, 2013, 08:37:35 am »
Due to complete turmoil in my home life I am having to sell the majority of my does and some kids. The older does are 75% Boer, disbudded and just waiting for CAE test results. I have a selection of 50% and 87.5% kids which are not disbudded but very sweet and gentle. All love a cuddle and have had feet picked up and well handled.

All due lamivac in next couple of weeks and will be wormed. PM me if interested. I'm based in Wiltshire.

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
Re: Boer Crosses for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 12:09:02 pm »
Sorry you're having to sell so many. Hope whatever the turmoil is, things get better for you.  :bouquet:

ScotsGirl

• Joined Dec 2009
  • Wiltshire
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 12:55:33 pm »
My partner has been living between two of us for past 2-3 years! I will lose most of my grazing and now I am financially strapped. Wish I could put out a warning to others cos he is on the prowl for someone else as we have both kicked him out.

Hoping if I downsize and sort my life out I can re-build my herd in a few years as I will keep some kids.

sokel

• Joined Jun 2012
  • S W northumberland
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 02:08:41 pm »
Hope you can sort things out and get your herd built up again later.
Had they been pures you would have had a fight on your hands as so many people want pure Does
Graham

ZaktheLad

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Thornbury, Nr Bristol
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 03:22:30 pm »
Sorry to hear of your troubles - I would get the castration rubbers on him if that were me  :o.  Hope you manage to find some more land in due course and that you can continue with your smallholding sheep, goats etc.  :hug:

ScotsGirl

• Joined Dec 2009
  • Wiltshire
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 07:01:24 pm »
Lol I threatened that at lambing but little did I know what was going on! I think I might have to move to get my ideal setup.

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 10:45:24 pm »
My partner has been living between two of us for past 2-3 years! I will lose most of my grazing and now I am financially strapped. Wish I could put out a warning to others cos he is on the prowl for someone else as we have both kicked him out.

Hoping if I downsize and sort my life out I can re-build my herd in a few years as I will keep some kids.

That's tough on you and whatever poor mug he gets his talons into next. Sounds like you are better off without him but hard that it's affected you financially. Hope you can soon set up again.  :hug:

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 11:09:59 pm »
Definitely sounds as though you're better off without him!  :rant:
Sad right now that you have to downsize but see it as the start of building your new life. I'm sure you will be able to get straight and build up again in the future  :hug:

ScotsGirl

• Joined Dec 2009
  • Wiltshire
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2013, 08:26:31 am »
Yes, and any of you singletons on here beware because this is how he contacted me initially. All very innocent and animal related but his motives were not honourable!

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2013, 09:29:53 pm »
Obviously not.  :(

One thing about starting again is that you can have a place that you didn't share with him. somewhere that's your own.

Is he still on here? Maybe you should name and shame.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS