Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hatching Eggs for Sale  (Read 2158 times)

Marches Farmer

• Joined Dec 2012
  • Herefordshire
Hatching Eggs for Sale
« on: May 29, 2013, 03:58:15 pm »
I've now had three good hatches in the last month from my breeding groups of Dorkings, Speckled Sussex and Barnevelders.  I breed only from hens in their first year of lay that have been hatched on the farm and been 100% healthy all their lives. The chicks have proved robust and are growing away very well.  I collect eggs to order only so they will be very fresh and will be packed in purpose-made poly boxes.  I shall be running the cockerels with the hens for one more month only so please let me know if you'd like hatching eggs. 

taz08

• Joined Oct 2012
Re: Hatching Eggs for Sale
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 04:28:28 pm »
ohh,, hope i get a broody soon,,

PIGBOY

• Joined Feb 2013
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 09:50:40 pm »
How much for 1/2 Doz of Dorkings and 1/2 of Barnevelders?

Marches Farmer

• Joined Dec 2012
  • Herefordshire
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 10:38:48 am »
I charge £1.50 per egg plus postage, which is up to the buyer:  1st class or next day delivery at cost.

PIGBOY

• Joined Feb 2013
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 12:57:57 pm »
Okay, thanks. Would it be possible to have 1/2 Dozen of Dorkings for next day delivery?
and at what cost would it be?
Many thanks

Marches Farmer

• Joined Dec 2012
  • Herefordshire
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2013, 05:12:59 pm »
I apologise for the delay in replying - not been near my computer for a while.  Next day delivery is £6.95 - that's in a purpose-made polystyrene hatching egg dispatch box.  Let me know if you'd like to order and I'll give you details of where to send payment and start collecting eggs.  I always send the most recently laid, so in the case of the Dorkings they'll only be 2 days old and I won't post on a Friday or Saturday.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS