Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: cockerel wanted  (Read 2063 times)

happy larry

• Joined Apr 2011
cockerel wanted
« on: April 26, 2013, 09:18:49 pm »
Hi everyone
could anyone help me out with a meat type  cockerel my old fella fell from the perch a few weeks ago,such a shame he weighed about 15lb and produced good table birds that weighed over 8lb in 10 weeks.im based in Burton on Trent and will travel and pay for the right cock,thanks.

chrismahon

• Joined Dec 2011
  • Gascony, France
Re: cockerel wanted
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 09:30:12 pm »
Hi Happy Larry. We've just left Burton upon Trent. Problem you have is illegal cock fighting in that area and no-one is going to let you have or buy a cockerel without seeing your setup and being sure you are not supplying the cockfighting rings.

Sbom

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Staffordshire
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 10:46:31 pm »
I have a few Indian Game cocks available, based near Stafford so not a million miles.......

happy larry

• Joined Apr 2011
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 09:55:02 pm »
Hi Happy Larry. We've just left Burton upon Trent. Problem you have is illegal cock fighting in that area and no-one is going to let you have or buy a cockerel without seeing your setup and being sure you are not supplying the cockfighting rings.
maybe im being naive, if i was looking for that type of cockerel i would be asking for a lean mean fighting machine not a meat cockerel.

happy larry

• Joined Apr 2011
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 09:56:07 pm »
I have a few Indian Game cocks available, based near Stafford so not a million miles.......
many thanks i will message you.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS