Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: 15% off everything at Harrod Horticultural  (Read 3446 times)

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • Facebook
15% off everything at Harrod Horticultural
« on: April 19, 2013, 02:56:18 pm »
With the garden now stirring into action, make sure you have the latest Harrod Horticultural catalogue close to hand as now is the time to really kick start your growing plans. Our extensive range has grown with even more superior products to ensure you get the most from your garden.

Especially for smaller spaces, our Raised Manger Planters and Raised Bed Tables offer a complete growing system for both flowers and vegetables for all seasons whilst standing on the smallest footprint. To celebrate National Gardening Week you can even get a 15% discount when you quote WGWEEK at the checkout or when you call. This weekend only - Offer ends midnight on Monday 22nd!

So step outside and start gardening! With the abundance of spring energy it's the perfect time to start a new project. Visit our website now >

*Offer excludes P&P, all Rolawn soil & bark products. Not to be used in conjunction with any other saving offers. Terms and conditions apply.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 02:58:07 pm by Dan »

Dan

• Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • Facebook
Re: 15% off everything at Harrod Horticultural
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 03:00:29 pm »
This offer has been extended to 30th April.  :thumbsup:

HesterF

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Kent
  • HesterF
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 11:33:45 pm »
Just querying this one with them - I've just placed an order and it's only applied the discount to part of it (ironically the cheapest bit). The previous 10% discount code which you posted in Feb still worked a couple of weeks ago but today also only worked on the cheapest item.

H

Dan

• Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 08:42:43 am »
Hmm, please report back, it's supposed to be 15% off your entire order, and the only mentioned exclusions are Rolawn products.  >:(

HesterF

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Kent
  • HesterF
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 09:03:05 pm »
OK, the clarification is the other 'get out clause' - not to be used with other savings offers. Apparently multipacks count as 'other saving offers' so I'd ordered a six pack of hoops to support butterfly netting but that counted as an offer pack. I've just done the calculations and it would be cheaper to order six single hoops and then apply the discount of 15% so I'll be phoning them tomorrow to do that. Slightly strangely, the butterfly netting itself says 'offer pack' but did have the discount applied.

So 15% is slightly less impressive than it seems but certainly works in full on some and will give a bit off other stuff.

H

Dan

• Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 07:44:02 am »
Hmm, thanks for that Hester, seems a little tenuous to me but I suppose that's what small print's for.  :-\

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS