Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Terminator seeds 1998 info  (Read 3451 times)

rustyme

Terminator seeds 1998 info
« on: July 16, 2009, 04:37:03 pm »
here is some very interesting information about the terminator seed . Many people just do not believe me when I tell them what Monsanto are doing ...read this and believe...and then remember this was written 11 years ago  !!!!!

cheers

Russ

Tullywood Farm

Re: Terminator seeds 1998 info
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 05:33:25 pm »
Hi Russ

What is the web address or can you put up a link.
By the way I am a believer.
Kind regards
Joe :)

rustyme

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 05:41:07 pm »
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Transnational_corps/TerminatorSeeds_Monsanto.html

ooooops sorry Joe....lol....the GM seeds have done the dirty on me brain ... There are a few  of us who believe, but most just think we are paranoid nutters , or just say well there's nothing we can do ? or even worse, they think that they are doing it for the good of mankind !!! $$$$ control $$$$$ control $$$$$$ they are the reasons ....

cheers

Russ

ps: some more info ....http://justmytruth.wordpress.com/2008/04/13/exposing-monsanto/
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 05:43:50 pm by rustyme »

Tullywood Farm

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 10:16:37 am »
Hi Russ

Thanks for the links, Jesus it's frightening to think this was wrote over 10 years ago. :o

I think if they get their way we would have to start a new Religion (MOSANTO). ::)

Every night we would all have to say "ALL HAIL THE NEW GOD MOSANTO". :'( :'(

I tried to get a copy of Soylent Green last night from our local Xtra-vision the kid looked at me stupid when he asked how old it was and I told him it was from the Seventies.

I am going to order a copy from lovefilm as they have it for less than a fiver.

Kindest regards
Joe

rustyme

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 10:58:50 am »
Hello Joe,
           yes Monsanto WILL rule the world before too long , they have control of most grain seed if not throughout the whole world ?, then at least the third world .  What they don't control direct under the Monsanto banner then it is held under a subsidiary company , such as the one Donald Rumsfeld was President of , Searle Pharmaceuticals !!! This truly is just about the most frightening company in the world .
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Monsanto's+subsidiary+American+Seeds+Inc.+(ASI)+is+adding+five...-a0151712922
that shows some of the companies that they have acquired , but the more you look the more you will find , it goes on and on .

cheers

Russ
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 11:09:30 am by rustyme »

MrRee

• Joined Jan 2008
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 11:39:44 am »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1296155071179146825   

Here you go Joe,no need to buy it,just download it for free.......... Ree
They don’t join cliques — more times than not, they stand alone — but they recognize and gravitate towards one another. Only warriors understand other warriors.

Tullywood Farm

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 11:53:44 am »
Hi Russ.

It is incredible to think that one company can own so many others.

I am going to watch Soylent Green now so I will get back to you later.

Kind regards

Joe

Tullywood Farm

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2009, 11:55:21 am »
Hello Ree,

Thanks for the advice, I am busy doing so now.  ;D ;D

Kind regards

Joe

Tullywood Farm

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 11:54:46 am »
Hi Russ and Mr Ree,
I have just finished watching Soylent Green.
It is quiet amazing to think that this was done in the Seventies as it is Very appropriate NOW.
One company owning most of the food supply and the little guy getting S**T on all the time.
Thanks for the name of the film and also the link.
Kindest regards
Joe

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2009, 08:59:24 am »
You are all missing the point.  They contaminate the seeds so that we older ones are slowly poisoned.  They make the younger ones sterile.  Then they can truly rule the world as they will be the only ones left.

Tullywood Farm

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2009, 10:33:50 am »
Hi Hilarysmum, :)
I am not missing the point at all, They want us to be beholden to them for all our feed and seed. :o
Even if you grow your own the chances are that your neighbour will be using their seed and it will be pollunated by theirs. >:(
Then not only will it propably be sterile but Mosanto will be able to SUE your A** because the technology that they own is growing in your fields. >:(
Remember also that they want to Patent Pigs. >:(
What will be next HUMANS!!!!. >:(
I am only putting the angry faces on for Mosanto and company's like them and not anyone nice on this forum.
Kindest regards
Joe

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS