Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Moles!!!!  (Read 7636 times)

escapedtothecountry

• Joined Feb 2012
  • www.escapedtothecountry.com
    • Escaped to the Country
Re: Moles!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2013, 09:10:07 pm »
I assume it isn't generally available to people such as myself with a couple of acres and too many rabbits to cope with ?

spandit

• Joined Mar 2013
  • East Sussex
    • Sussex Forest Garden
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2013, 12:05:12 am »
I assume it isn't generally available to people such as myself with a couple of acres and too many rabbits to cope with ?

Have you thought about letting the air gun community having a go on it? Make sure they're insured with BASC or whatever and let them bring the numbers down... Plenty of youths out there who'd love to go lamping in the cold
sussexforestgarden.blogspot.co.uk

Workhorse

• Joined Jan 2013
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2013, 09:24:33 pm »
Wow thanks for all the replies and to over the gate for his? step by step photo guide!!  :)
 Big news on the mole front , it seems that patience pays off in the end, i found a rather large and rather dead mole in the garden today, dispatched by one of the dogs...or maybe the cat!

Bodger

• Joined Jul 2009
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2013, 10:39:09 am »
Owls catch quite a few moles and then tend not to eat them. There are quite a few animals that wont eat them and thats why you find them left lying about.

Workhorse

• Joined Jan 2013
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 08:27:15 pm »
Owls catch quite a few moles and then tend not to eat them. There are quite a few animals that wont eat them and thats why you find them left lying about.

Could be owls, but my money is on the dog, it was right in the spot in the garden that he has been digging and staring at!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS