Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Doggy Dilema  (Read 9147 times)

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
  • Dust yourself off when life throws you down.
Re: Doggy Dilema
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2009, 08:29:55 pm »
Ffion
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2009, 09:50:31 pm »
I like Poppy.

ukag0972

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Argyll
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2009, 09:54:46 pm »
I'm liking Poppy too!!!

I'm slowly edging the husband into keeping her........

Both Lottie and Poppy are doing really well, hopefully stitches out at the end of the week and Poppys' eyes will be open.

sandy

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 11:09:14 pm »
We had a black lad called Poppy!! one of my daughters loved that name and was going to name her first child that but as Poppy was a bit smelly (excema) she had second thoughts....if I get another duck I would call her poppy!!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 11:15:44 pm »
Should she not have an appropriate name like - Solo?
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

lara

• Joined Jul 2009
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2009, 09:46:30 am »
My suggestion is Freya. When i was a child we had a litter of German shepherd pups and i convinced myself that we would be keeping on of the females which i had fallen in love with I named her Freya - unfortunately my parents had other ideas and when a couple came to see her they bought her ( which was probably for the best as 6 months later I got a job in bletsoe nr Bedford as a cook/groom and couldn't have taken her with me. but I still love the name Freya.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS