Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Ifor Williams P8 Livestock Trailer for sale - immaculate condition West Norfolk  (Read 4912 times)

GillSmith

• Joined Feb 2013
I stiill have the trailer for sale if anyone out there is interested.  It really is a bargain - basically a brand new trailer for second-hand price!  It is ideal for either sheep, goats or pigs. Due to not being used that often it doesn't smell of pig etc. so any new livestock wouldn't baulk at the thought of going into it! 

Original message:

Due to sadly having to sell my pigs, I now do not need my Ifor Williams trailer.  I bought it brand new and it has hardly had any use.  It has been kept inside all its life and is therefore in excellent condition, as you can see by the photos.  It is the high roofed-type (less bending!) and has a removable dividing gate - most useful when separating stock or storing things at the front of the trailer.  Brand new this would cost in excess of £2500 - I am asking £2000 ONO. 
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 11:43:35 am by GillSmith »

lachlanandmarcus

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Aberdeenshire
These are such great trailers, we have one for the sheep and they are so useful size. Also they are light enough that you can (empty or with a couple of sheep in) drag them around if they arent quite in the right place - by hand! Not saying my trailer reversing is rubbish or anything but.....:-D
Recommend them v much. Also with Ifors they have a record of every trailer so you can check against their records on the bona fides of the trailer.

GillSmith

• Joined Feb 2013
I agree with you - we spent a long time looking for the perfect trailer and decided that these were the best for the job.  I never looked back!  They are very easy to handle and very robust.

colliewobbles

• Joined Mar 2013
  • South Norfolk
I so wish you were advertising this in two months time when we will know if we are moving to a farm or not.  If I knew now I would bite your hand off for it!!

Bear me in mind if it is still around on into May when I will know more.

Donna

GillSmith

• Joined Feb 2013
No problem, Donna. 

bloodhound

• Joined Jan 2014
is it still for sale please?

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS