Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: silly ebay!!!! grrrrr  (Read 2035 times)

sellickbhoy

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Muiravonside, near Linlithgow
silly ebay!!!! grrrrr
« on: June 29, 2009, 10:26:36 pm »
well, i got started putting up the new log cabin yesterday. Oh there's lots of bits to sort out and differentiate from other very smilar shaped sized bits, and that took me a full day to make the little piles, but we are off and the base is down and now just a case of stacking it all up now :-)

anyway, i decided it would be nice to stick a wee conservatory onto the end of the log cabin and i had a browse through Ebay - an as luck ouwld have it, i found the perfect one.

it was going cheap as it was a cancelled order, the guy would even fit it for me and it was a fraction of the price of even a DIY one - so it got bought and now i have to get a dwarf wall built so he can come and stick it up against a none existant log cabin!!

I'm busy enough without this drama - why do i do it. To top it all off, once the conservatory is built, i'm gonna have to build a nice bit of decking out of it and over the garden - well, gotta look nice eh.

I really mustnt switch the computer on when the Future Mrs SB isn't about!

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
Re: silly ebay!!!! grrrrr
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 10:48:51 pm »
could have happened to me! sometimes we are just too eager and can't keep up with the pace we want things to be happening! If you crack on you might finish the cabin soon. Sure the seller will be happy to wait a bit as he got his money! :&>

sandy

Re: silly ebay!!!! grrrrr
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 11:00:54 am »
Amazing how much money you can spend sitting in your arm chair!!!!!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS