Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: An appeal...  (Read 1674 times)

HappyHippy

An appeal...
« on: March 29, 2013, 09:00:20 pm »
It'll only take you 3 and a half minutes to watch this video, but it's an important one  :thumbsup:

I was contacted a while ago about making some slate signs for a commemorative garden for a little girl, Grace who'd died aged just 5  :'( :'( :'( Being a mum myself, it's been quite an emotional order and I hope you'll take the time, have a watch of this video and maybe spread the word  :fc:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCmb3JmRbOE&noredirect=1

Thanks guys  :-* :hug:

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
Re: An appeal...
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 10:44:34 pm »
That is so sad. to lose one child must be devastating enough, but to lose all three doesn't bear thinking about.  How do we donate?

Berkshire Boy

• Joined May 2011
  • Presteigne, Powys
Re: An appeal...
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 11:19:21 pm »
MGM, the girls aren't related. It is very sad but I have a problem with the way people are expected to give a certain amount. £10 is a lot of money to some people, people who would gladly give £1, 2 ,3 4 or 5 are felt to be mean by not doing £10. Comic relief did the same this year text donation £5, why not £1 and then people can donate more than once if the can.
Everyone makes mistakes as the Dalek said climbing off the dustbin.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS