Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 3794 times)

FourCats

• Joined Mar 2013
  • New York
Re: Hi!
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 10:06:11 pm »
Thanks for all replies. Sorry it took so long to reply. I will reply to each of you because I am glad so many people replied to me.

@deepinthewoods yep, they are lovely. I took mine (those 4 cats - 2 boys and 2 girls) from the street directly. I can't take anymore now because I live in rent. It's not nice, but it's life. I will take a look for the industrial henry type hoover to see how good it is.

@Bionic for real? So many pets? I guess you live on a farm, right?

@goosepimple that's cool! Thanks!

@sabrina that's cool too! So you live on a farm or related too? Sorry to ask, but I am curios where you keep all those pets. I wish I had a farm too.

@Rosemary - they aren't bald because their hair grows super fast. In 2-3 weeks their hair grows a lot..

@Mad Goatwoman of Madeley - thanks!

@Smifffy - that's cool, all you need now are some pets.

@plumseverywhere - haven't tried Dyson animal yet, but have a regular, yet super cheap vacuum cleaner. It works for now, but still a lot of hair, yet the next day the hair is back where it was a day before.

@luckylady - nice. My cats used to sleep in bed with me, but now they have their own room.

@ballingall - very cool!

@Mammyshaz - very cool. I used to have hens back when I lived with my parents.

@happygolucky - hi!

I hope I replied to you all!
Nice community!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS