Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: TV - Sixteen and counting.  (Read 6281 times)

Castle Farm

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Hereford/Powys Border. near Hay-on-Wye
    • castlefarmeggs
Re: TV - Sixteen and counting.
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2013, 09:09:38 am »
You should have to be passed as a fit and proper person to bring up a child before your allowed to have any. That and proof you can afford to rear them without the additional 'benifit' people seem to rely on nowadays.

16 and counting bloody disgracefull.
Traditional Utility Breed Hatching Eggs sent next day delivery. Pure bred Llyen Sheep.
www.castlefarmeggs.co.uk  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Utility-Poultry-Keepers/231571570247281

fiestyredhead331

• Joined Sep 2012
  • NW Highlands
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2013, 09:27:06 am »
I suspect that if the government cap child benefit so it will only be paid out on the first two children, we may see a drop in the number of children people have anyway.
Personally 3 boys were enough for me, despite being nagged at by my mum to produce a daughter.
Have to say i am a very proud mum today as my eldest has been elected to join the scottish youth parliament  :thumbsup:
keeper of goats, sheep, pigs, ducks, chickens, turkeys, dogs, cats, goldfish and children, just don't ask me which is the most work!

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2013, 10:32:33 am »
castle farm, you actually have a point I make constantly, so much fuss, especially on here, is made about pups and dogs and how to look after them, but very little concern about humans.

I used to assess child care abilities of identified parents, and often wish they had not been able to have children, many also had pets too by the way, often pedigree dogs, I saw some beautiful dogs on my rounds.

We can go out and buy a reasonable dog food but as for making decisions of what food to feed your child is not so easy.

A girl I fostered was so badly disturbed with an element of brain damage, she went on to get pregnant by the step father and grandad who abused her, we were unsure who, anyway, that child had to go into care, since then I lost touch but, human rights dictated she could not be sterilised, so difficult and so sad...but life, she also killed at least 2 cats.......

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS